You've come to the right place if...
● You have already completed the first initial consultation ;
● You don’t just want dietary advice, you want to adopt a new lifestyle;
● You would like to have tips on how to eat healthy even outside of a family context (outings, meals with colleagues);
● You are still making dietary mistakes that are preventing you from losing weight effectively.
How does it work in practice?
The follow-up visit follows the initial history taking visit. This is a discussion with your nutritherapist that will allow you to adjust your daily diet for better health and vitality. This follow-up consultation takes place at the therapist’s office, online or at home. Following this follow-up consultation, you may book additional follow-up consultations as needed.
Thanks to this session, you will be able to...
● Take stock of your diet;
● Adjust your diet for better health and vitality;
● Become aware of your relationship to food;
● Tailor your meals to your goals and health status;
● Continue your climb to a healthy lifestyle.
📍 Online, In the office, At home