Bach Flower Remedies – Initial Assessment
You've come to the right place if...
● Want to take stock of your emotional state and needs;
● You would like to be advised on a personalized flower essences blend.
How does it work in practice?
The session begins with a discussion with the therapist during which he or she will ask about the reasons for your visit, your symptoms and your personal history. Through your posture, your tone of voice, your general appearance and all the information gathered, the therapist will select certain flower essences for you. The therapist will also take the time to explainhow the Bach flowers work before recommending them to you at the end of the consultation. A follow-up session is strongly recommended after an initial treatment phase. Bach flowers can be used for children, babies, adults, the sick, the elderly or at the end of life. There are no contraindications or side effects to taking Bach flower essences. No risk of dependency or addiction, or even toxicity and overdose.
Thanks to this session, you will be able to...
● Move a negative state to a positive potential and thus relieve emotional distress;
● Regulates temporary strong moods;
● Balancing character traits;
● Reduce stress and anxiety.
📍 Online, In the office, At home
HOW TO BOOK A SERVICE?
Select your options below to view the price and book your sessions.