You've come to the right place if...
● You suffer from water retention;
● You often have heavy legs and varicose veins;
● You suffer from chronic back pain and inflammation;
● You are stressed.
How does it work in practice?
This is aone-hour lymphatic drainage session. Our therapists adapt to your needs as communicated during the anamnesis (preliminary interview at the beginning of the session). Through gentle movements, the therapist activates the circulation of the lymph, whose role is to eliminate waste from the body. It also stimulates the lymph nodes (especially in the neck, under the armpits and in the groin folds) thus strengthening your immune system. The effleurage massage promotes thebody’s natural self-healing mechanism.
Thanks to this session, you will be able to...
● Improve your venous and lymphatic circulation;
● Promote theelimination of toxins;
● Strengthen your immunity;
● Soothe your nervous and muscular tension;
● Bringing suppleness and softness to your skin;
● Improve your blood circulation and your overall health;
● Relieve your mental and physical fatigue.
📍 In the office, At home.
HOW TO BOOK A SERVICE?
Select your options below to view the price and book your sessions.
There are no reviews yet.